I take no credit for the ideas of these projects. I am not that creative. I am glad there are other people out there that are creative and willing to share ideas.
The idea with this one is each day you put a cotton ball on the paper to make Santa's beard and when he has a full beard, Santa will come the next day! Tate has loved this. Every morning before breakfast he says, "gotta put a puff on Santa."
This other is a book countdown. Wrap up 25 Christmas books and each night there is a book under the tree for the kids to unwrap. That is the bedtime story we read that night. It was working great until Tate found my stash of presents and opened up some of them getting us a bit off count. It still has been fun to have a new Christmas story to read each night. When I first heard of this idea I didn't think I'd do it because I don't have 25 Christmas books. Then I read a suggestion to just go to the library and check out books and wrap those up! Brilliant idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment