Ahhh, I am getting so behind in my blogging it makes it too overwhelming to get back to posting things. I have to get these pictures up before I can put up vacation pictures. Here's to getting back on top of this! While I went on vacation with the girls, John's parents came up from Utah for the week to offer some moral support and company for John and the boys. There was a Groupon to the Aquarium a while ago and we scored those thinking that would be a great thing to do with grandparents. I wasn't sure if John was going to be up to taking the crew all the way to Seattle, but I was so happy that they made it. Tate still talks about the huge octopus they saw at the aquarium!
Don't think the Aquarium people like little boys walking up the exhibits?!
They stopped at Ivar's for lunch after seeing all the fish. (Guess that made them hungry for fish:))
They also hit Red Robin for John and Tate's bday. The last time we went to Red Robin it started with water getting spilled all over Auntie Karrie (thank you waitress) and things didn't get much better. I think things went better this time. At least they got free burgers for having their bdays!
Tate's buddy Andrew had a really fun Monster birthday. Andrew and Tate's birthday's are only two days apart! I was bummed to miss the party, but Tate and John had a fun time!
Looks like Tate had fun dressing up Cookie Monster.
I only felt a tiny bit guilty about laying on a beach in the Caribbean with the sun beating down, while my boys were back at home in the SNOW!
I was happy that the boys didn't kill each other while I was gone too!
Love seeing them make each other laugh.
Yea for "Grandma Sparky." That's what Tate calls John's parents because their dog's name is Sparky. Tate loved walking Sparky on the beach at the last family reunion in Cannon Beach.
We love Grandpa too. He was a great player!
I was so happy that John survived. Little does he know that now I know he can do so well being Mr. Mom, I'm already planning the next little get-away. I'm lucky to have husband who understood how important it was for me to have a little time away and get to hang out with the girls! It was great. Of course, a big thank you to grandma and grandpa Sparky for coming up and spending the week with the boys.
1 comment:
Grandma and Grandpa Sparky?? That's cute!!!
Post a Comment