3.20.2011

The Bouncy House

We live in Seattle and have a lot of rainy, gloomy days.  Makes for some long days inside.  We were really excited when Tate's buddy Gage wanted to go to the Bouncy House.  Any excuse to get out of the house!  Blake had a great time chasing all the balls in this area. 
We went over to this other area (a big cage with more balls), and Blake saw the green ball and wanted it.  It took him a little while to get over the bigger humps.  He just planted himself down and rocked back and forth like he was going to move.  He finally made it to the ball and loved rubbing his head into it.  He's funny.

I thought this picture was hilarious.  I wish his hand wasn't blurry, but you get the idea of how excited he was!
Tate and Gage were a little nervous at first to go down the big slides, but they got over it and had a awesome time going up and down over and over. 

Tate climbing up the stairs while Gage slides down.
Tate all smiles at the bottom of the slide.
Tate also enjoyed throwing all the balls out while one of the workers threw them back at him.

I just wanted a picture of my boys together because they were so cute and having so much fun . . .
you can see Tate eyeing Blake thinking "I'm going to get you in just a second!"

*Blake was not hurt while taking the picture*

I had to bribe Tate to get that picture of him and Blake together with a trip to the Black Diamond Bakery and a stop at the old train next door to the bakery.  Actually, it was such a nice day we didn't want to go home yet.  The boys taking turns driving the train. 
They ran over to the bakery and each picked a cookie. 

I gave Blake a cookie to keep him happy for a minute while I was helping Tate, and he downed that cookie.  I tried taking it away because I get paranoid about him choking on food, but he just screamed when I tried that.  He managed that cookie quite well-no choking and no cookie left over!

No comments: