I love it when free entertainment comes into the neighborhood. It makes for a great Saturday activity. A neighbor up the street was getting some sod dropped off and Tate watched every minute with a wishful look on his face. I'm sure he was wishing the driver of that truck was going to let him drive it or the fork lift. Since that didn't happen, Tate just watched from our driveway as the driver went up the hill, then backed down and parked right there; in perfect view. Then the real fun began as the driver got the fork lift off the truck and started moving the sod. It is great to me that something so boring, like moving sod, is so much fun for Tate.
Blake is getting some good quality time with the Dad while I am subbing some days (the perks of a husband working from home). Blake gets to be right in on the action while John denies those bad guys over-treating!
No comments:
Post a Comment