Hi I'm Blake and I'm 8 months old now.
I bet-ya didn't know that I can roll my tongue (check out the picture).
I'm getting an orange nose thanks to all the yummy food I love to eat. My mom is really trying to prevent me from turning orange, but I think it must just run in the family. Good thing I'm so cute you can look past the temporary color transformation.
I've got two teeth on the bottom and four teeth coming in on the top. So, pretty much I put any and all things in my mouth. I am constantly drooling so my onsies get wet and I've got a rash under my chin because of it. I need a clip-on fan to keep myself dry.
I'm following after my big brother Tate and picking up driving at an early age.
I love hanging out with my dad even though he thinks I have chubby cheeks.
Tate was a hotdog for his first Halloween so my mom thinks I should be one too, but I might be too big for this outfit by then. I'm already wearing 12 month clothes.
Here I am with my favorite person to spit-up on. At least once a day I'd say, I spit-up real good on her. Just like I did when she was taking these pictures. Got her shirt, hand, and toes. It's a sign of affection. That's why my mom just wears t-shirts all the time:)
I enjoy being 8 months old. I'm happy pretty much all the time; unless I'm hungry, tired or teething. I guess that means I'm cranky most of the time too! I prefer to sit-up. I still don't really like being on my tummy. I've rolled over onto my stomach a couple times napping and woke up in a panic. I still like to take really warm baths, read stories, be outside, talk like Darth-Vader, have my hair spiky, and eat. I am happiest in the morning and playing with my big brother.
4 comments:
I love this post! Keep it up so your kids will thnik you were a great mom!
I love this post too! Blake is such a cute little man!
You're going to need more cars so all your boys can drive!
We could park the Cheeta at your house!
Post a Comment