9.08.2010

Say Cheese.

I think we have finally reached a point with Tate where he is starting to be consistently nice to Blake and Tate seems to think Blake is an actual person he can talk to (I love it!). For example, Blake is someone Tate can take pictures of. This was such a cute "scene" that played out a couple days ago. I put Blake up on the couch next to Tate and then Tate got his camera out and thought it would be fun to take pictures of Blake (Tate LOVES taking pictures).

Tate is telling Blake, "Smile, say cheese, smile Blake!" Blake's face always lights-up when Tate plays with him and Blake was doing some great smiling for Tate this time.

Tate got the camera a little too close to Blake . . . Blake started grabbing the camera. Tate proceeded to give him a good talking to about not touching the camera. "Blake, no. Blake no touching." At such a young age the teasing starts (Blake seemed to think it would be fun to keep trying to grab the camera to Tate's dismay).
Tate commented on the picture: "Cute one."

4 comments:

Karen said...

It's so hard to be impartial when it comes to the CUTEST grandchildren on earth!! It's a good thing they are all related to me, so I don't have to choose which is cuter.

Karrie Shepro said...

Blake is such a good smiler. It's nice to see them playing together and Tate not bopping him on the head.

Becca said...

That is so so cute. I love watching my little ones interact too. It melts my heart.

David & Brenda said...

Priceless!