Today Blake is 7 months old. I came across these age stickers on another blog and thought it was the greatest idea. I've been taking pictures of Blake each month to show his growth during his first year, wish I would have found these 6 months ago-way easier to keep track of the pictures! Mr. Blake seems to be changing and growing faster than I can keep up with these days.
He's learning young to smile nice for the camera.
Thanks to the dad for getting all the cute faces outta Blake.
Blake is doing great sitting up by himself. He's good for a little while on his own, until he sees a toy he wants and reaches for it and looses balance and ends up like the picture below.
Blake can roll over, but doesn't much unless you get him to reach for a toy and then he'll usually grab the toes and fall over to one side and roll over. Lately, Blake seems to want to just get up and walk. He squirms right out of your hands when you hold him and moves those legs like he knows where he wants to go, but just can't get there on his own (*frustrating*). I hope he doesn't start walking early because I like only having one very mobile boy at this point. I can only chase one boy down the street at a time.
On these rare hot summer days, Blake like sleeping pretty much naked (although he still like cuddling with his blankets despite the heat). Blake also loves falling asleep on John.
- Likes-food (can't get enough of it), Tate (no one makes Blake smile and laugh like Tate can), johnny jump-up at grandma's house, chewing on anything he can get his hands on, binky and blue blanket, sleeping uninterrupted, the song "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam," sitting up, patty-cakes, being in bed for the night at 7pm, waking up early for the dad (6am), being happy, and splashing in the bathtub.
- Dislikes- cold bottles, getting too hot, frustrating toys, changing clothes, being hungry, and getting bonked by big brother (who can blame him?!).
3 comments:
What a cutie! It is fun to hear about all the similarities to Anya, I guess it is the age and I love it!
He's changed so much in two weeks. I can hardly believe it! The age stickers are a great idea as you well know from asking me so many times "How old am I in the picture?"
Love the first picture of him smiling. He's gorgeous!
Post a Comment