8.28.2010

Boys Date

It was the guys turn to plan our date since Paige and I did the last one. We weren't sure how long it was going to take the guys to remember this and plan something, but they pulled through a few weeks after the first date with a fun evening. John coordinated the babysitting and we headed down to the SuperMall to play Glow Golf. The guys totally killed Paige and I as far as the score goes. I've decided that's because they had already done this course with the Scouts so it wasn't really fair since it was our first time. I've never played golf in the dark, and I don't think that helped my game much. Usually, I'm decent at mini-golf but you wouldn't have known it by my score. Although I did get one hole-in-one. I think John never got a higher score than 2, on one a hole (my highest score was about a 10)! After a tough couple rounds of golf we worked up a good appetite. We headed to the food court for dinner. Gotta love that, variety. We each got what we wanted. It was a fun date night. I'm just hoping it won't take three weeks in between each time:)

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

Date night? I think I've heard of that in some deep, dark, distant past of mine... I should follow your example one of these days... Sounds like you guys had fun!