As the weather is getting nicer, John is loving being outside and working in the yard. I love the nice weather, but don't get as excited about doing yard work! Yesterday, it was the first sunny day in what seemed like a while, so we all went outside to spruce up the front yard.
Tate is pretty handy with the hose and helped water the lawn. He only managed to spray his face once and lightly mist Blake. Blake didn't like that so much.
I helped Tate fill up the watering can and he watered the flowers.
Blake was enjoying a nice 'sun bath' while the other boys cleaned up the grass clippings and I swept off the porch. That was the extent of my help in the yard that day. My job is to mainly to keep Tate from running down the hill and Blake happy. Tate actually stayed close by because he loves helping and petting the dogs that go by.
Blake is being a champ these days! He is now 3 months old and doing better sleeping through the night. I'm sure as I'm writing this, I will jinx things and he'll go back to getting up all the time. But, last night he slept in until 5:30am. I only had to get up once and put his binky in. The unfortunate part was Tate was up just before Blake got up. Oh well, after feeding Blake I put the boys back to bed and just stayed up and got ready for the day. Figured it is just easier to have a quiet morning getting ready then trying to get back to sleep just to wake up an hour later. I'm really wishing today wwasn't a nap-protest day so I could have gotten a nap, but that's just my luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment