3.23.2010

Sunday Best

For the past week or so, every morning the first word out of his mouth is "church." I don't know what's gotten into him, but Tate loves going to church (or maybe he just likes saying church?). Sunday mornings used to be a bit of a struggle to get Mr. Tate ready to go, but now I love saying "yes, today we get to go to church." And Tate cooperates and gets ready to go much faster. I think they must be doing some really fun things in nursery or having some great treats.
I thought maybe it was time to try the tie again. I got this tie for Tate a long while back and he wore it once and then I just didn't bother with it again. I figured with Tate being older now, he would not only look super cute in it, but he might actually keep it on. Nope. The tie made it half way through sacrament meeting and then off it came and into the diaper bag it went. It was worth a try.

2 comments:

Karrie Shepro said...

Uh, he always wants to go to church because he can run up and down the isles and eat the other kids snacks! He looks so cute, he gets that from me I think.

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

keep trying with the tie! It's too cute!