2.26.2010

THANK YOU!

Tate wanted to tell everyone that came to his party . . . "Thank you" for coming and thank you for all the cool stuff! I love all the new books, clothes, and movies!

Love the church outfit! Thanks Auntie Karrie.

Thanks again for making my 2nd birthday so much fun!
*A special thanks to Auntie Emily for the "Vroom" movie. I love watching the digger part of the movie. It is the only TV I will watch!*

4 comments:

Karrie Shepro said...

Whoa did the women in the Pelton all start having red hair?!?

I'm glad the church clothes fit - what a grown up looking 2 year old.

Emily said...

I was sad I had class. I'm glad he likes the video. It was more for you! :)

Karen said...

Where has two years gone???

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

What a dashing little 2 year old! Tell the mothers of the girls in nursery to watch out!
I want to see him in the sweater and khakis i got him :)