1.23.2010

The Package Arrived!

My sister Lauren is getting ready to go on a mission and Blake and I were lucky enough to be at my parents when her call came. Here's the play by play:

1. A lot of waiting until everyone (Karrie) got home from work. I told Lauren just to open it-I never would have been able to wait all afternoon.

2. Make dinner, fajitas (was it a sign?).

3. Get the scissors and the cameras ready . . .

4. Slowly now . . . don't pull it out too quickly. Any last minute guesses on where she'll go?5. Start reading the letter and then stop for a little while when you get to the part about where you're going. Then, start over reading and include the part that says Agentina, Mendoza (spelling?)!!!! Horray-you get to learn Spanish.
6. Call everyone you know to share the exciting news!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How exciting! Congratulations to Lauren! She will be an amazing missionary!