1.16.2010

He's Here!

We are happy to report that the newest Krohn has arrived and is doing well. We went in for a C-Section Wednesday, Jan. 13th and by 7:36am we had another boy. The tricky part was what we were going to name him. We were thinking we were just about 100% settled on Jacob ("Jake"), but he just didn't seem like a Jake. That afternoon, John had thrown out the name Blake. We both thought about it and really liked that name. So, it was between Jake and Blake for a couple days and then we decided Blake was it! We are excited to have Blake Alan (after my dad) join our family. He is a really good baby so far:) Sleeps a lot and as long as I can keep him awake, does pretty well eating. Tate is being a good big brother---not sure Tate really understands that this baby is ours to keep and not going anywhere though.
We are headed to one follow-up appointment before we go home. It will be great to be back in our own beds.

4 comments:

Holly and Ryan said...

Congrats!!! Welcome Blake Alan Krohn to the world.

The Aprecios said...

Yay! Im so happy for you guys! I hope we can meet him soon.

I love the name Blake by the way :)

Jen and Jared said...

Congrats! He's adorable! That would've been funny if you went with Jacob or "Jake", 'cause that's our top choice right now. I guess we'll see if ours looks like a Jake. :) Take care and get some sleep! :)

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm playing some SERIOUS catch-up here....CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO happy for you guys! He is perfect and I love his name!