12.22.2009

Projects continued

Here is another part of the room that is just about finished. I love the sunflowers, because Tate has always loved smelling flowers and it's fun to see him try and smell these. A pig in the flowers just seemed to fit:)This picture is proof for my mom that he did stay and sleep in his bed. The picture is blurry b/c I turned off the flash so he wouldn't wake up. He's still sleeping as I type this . . . good boy! It's weird to think our little boy is not so little anymore! Sleeping in a big-boy bed, talking more, getting more attitude, going to be a big brother . . . when does the time slow down???

*Sigh* what a cutie (both of them:))

2 comments:

Karen said...

I BELIEVE!!!!

Linda Westover said...

I think that's a great theme for an active little kid's room -- much more fun than cars! You've done well.