11.02.2009

Halloween Fashion

I found these fun Halloween shirts for a great deal, so Tate got to show his Halloween Spirit all week long. The ghost on the front of this shirt has lights that make it even cooler! Tate likes showing how big he is.
Covering his ears is a new thing. Not sure if I should be insulted when he does that or not?!

This was my favorite of the shirts. John and Tate have been best-buddies these past few weeks while my mom has been out-of-town visiting the other cute grandbaby. John's been watching Tate while I've been at school. They've had a great time:) but, we're excited for Grandma to be home.

Meet Mr. Grumpy Pumpkin. Not sure what the issue was here-I probably took the computer away and he was mad.

It's harder these days getting pictures of Tate, b/c he always wants to grab and hold the camera. The camera is not holding up so well against him.

No comments: