6.16.2009

Healthier Times

I just figured out that I can email myself pictures off my phone (I'm sure I could have figured that out sooner if I really tried:). This is my first attempt. Anyways, Tate has managed to spread his stomach bug to Grandma, Uncle Andrew and lastely John and I on Sunday. I blame it all on John because he was saying how it couldn't be Tate that got my mom and Andrew sick. "Maybe they got him sick. Look we're NOT sick, so it must not be Tate." John proclaimed. Thanks a lot, that evening it was like the end of the world. I have never felt so sick before and John wasn't doing very well either. John kept saying who's going to take care of us if we're both sick? Welcome to parenthood my mom said-I guess you just get through it. Luckily it didn't last too long. It's Tuesday and we're all feeling much better-thank goodness life can go on!

3 comments:

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

Yet another victim...Dad is home sick today. I feel like i'm a walking time bomb. If i even get sick...oh man...i will be real mad LeeAnn. Taking 2 weeks off from our infected home won't come soon enough! AHHH!

Karen said...

Blame it on ME?!? Who had it first!!? Nice try, John.

Karrie Shepro said...

Dude, if you're feeling better why aren't you calling me back! Grrr. I had important things to talk about. But, you don't get to hear them now.