6.11.2009
Good Morning to You
This morning started at 5:45am when Mr. Tate woke up crying. I got out of bed thinking he's pushing the early riser thing a little too much. Before I even got to his room to pat him back to sleep, I smelled it. Oh, the smell of vomit reached my nose before I even stepped into his room. I walked in and poor Tate is just standing in his crib kinda still gargling like maybe he was going to throw-up more. He didn't, but mistake #1 occurred. I picked him and in the process all the vomit on him now was on me too. Mental note-take yucky clothes off in the crib. I was calling for John to come and help, but he was sound asleep. I take Tate into our room to get him dressed and I tell John he threw-up. John gets up to go to Tate's room and I hear the same reaction I had in my head when I went in there, John just said it much louder. This has been our first experience with this kinda of vomiting and let me tell you I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon again. To look in his crib (and on the ground) and see remnants of every meal from the previous day all over his just cleaned bedding was just gross. Tate seems to be doing better now and John and I have survived our early wake up call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little guy. I'm not looking forward to our first vomiting experience with Chase. I don't know what's worse, how it looks or how it smells. Yuck.
Yuck! I hate throw-up stories! We used to tuck a bath sheet over the bed sheets when the girls were sick...it sas still soft enough for sleeping and absorbant enough to capture the yucky stuff for easier removal. Ain't parenthood grand?!?
Post a Comment