Tate has been exceptionally funny this week. It seems along with walking, he is learning how to coordinate his lips into funny shapes and making "boy" noises. Tate loves playing with the cords from the blinds. I realize there are tags on these cords warning me to not let my young children play with them because I guess they are a chocking hazard. The mom I am, reads that warning and keeps a close eye him when he plays:) He was trying to get it around his ear?
Tate also loves reading. Well, mostly he likes turning the pages and pulling every one of those books off the shelf. What fun! Not so much fun for me to pick up though.

With clothes or without? I think he looks pretty cute either way! He loves rocking on his horse and is good at getting it to actually rock. Before his feet wouldn't touch the bottom so Tate would keep his legs wrapped up on the seat, but now he is getting so tall his feet touch and he gets good leverage for maximal rocking (at this point).

Kissy-Face or blowing face. He does that when the wind blows on his face or he sees candles. He also is perfecting the 'tigh-lip' face. He pulls that out when he doesn't like what's for dinner.
I think that was actually sunshine coming through the window! Sigh. How nice that would be and instead of the rain which has returned. Thank goodness a vacation in the sun is coming up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment