For Christmas Tate got flashcards. These flashcards were specially made so he would remember his extended family because he doesn't get to see them that often. I also think they were for the long car rides so he had some smiling faces to look at. Right now, we use them at home to practice names and see who gets the biggest reaction.
Aunt Lauren. He's looking at the picture . . . smiling.
HUGS for Aunt Lauren!
Aunt Karrie. Smiles for her too-especially since she was his latest babysitter!
KISSES for Aunt Karrie! He must really have had a good time with you.
Ella. This is the only picture where he attemps a name-"Ewa"
My feelings were only temporarily hurt when Tate said the dogs name before mama. But, now he says mama so I'm over it:) Hard to tell who his favorite is at this point . . .
3 comments:
If you want to find out who his favorite is, you should just lay all the pictures on the floor and see who he crawls to first. My bet, its either the dog or Karrie.
That's such a good idea! Smarty pants! I'm stealing it...when I'm not feeling lazy or procrastinating.
oh....i miss those tate hugs! thanks for keeping my picture in the loop so he doesn't forget me :)
Post a Comment