11.12.2008

Vote for Me

Tate got this really cute and appropriate for the time, shirt that says "Vote for Me." I don't think it got him any votes, but I would say he wins for the cutest 2 bottom teeth. He's got a few on the top coming in so life has been a bit cranky lately. I understand now why other mom's say teething with a sigh. It definitely makes for many long days. I guess it's all apart of the process. That and the constant drooling!

Tate is a crawling machine now! No more leaving him alone. He manages to get into everything and puts it in his mouth. I'm finding that my child with his beautiful face is joining the club of "hard knocks." The other day he crawled right into the dresser and bonked his forehead-that left a mark. And he managed to fall off the bed after his nap. We made this fortress around him, but somehow he got around it and found his way to the ground-that left a big mark! It's a good thing babies bounce back quickly. The next day the red marks were just about gone! The mom learned her lesson-no more naps on the big bed. Back to the crib.

He is also learning how slippery the hard wood floors are and how to pull himself up on things. Life will never be the same!

2 comments:

Karen said...

More teeth on the top?!? You mean FOUR teeth on the top at once!!

Rob and Juliann said...

That's right. Life will never be the same, welcome to the club! Ian and a friend pulled his dresser over on top of themselves. Fortunately Ian head absorbed most of the blow. So you have many more crashes to look forward too. (This was Rob)