What a fun Halloween Week it was! I doubt Tate will remember his first Halloween, but I will remember how much fun it was dressing him up. Since we took Tate Trunk-or-Treating, we (well really John b/c he was pretty tired) decided we didn't need to take Tate trick or treating on Friday night. It had been raining and cold all day anyway. And lets face it: neither John or I need anymore candy!!! Instead, we had a good time seeing all the kids dressed up coming to our door. Growing up we never really had anyone come to our house because we were up a hill with not many houses, so it is really fun to actually have "trick-or-treaters" on Halloween. I'm definitely thinking next year when Tate is old enough, we'll have a little Halloween party and invite some friends over to celebrate!


No comments:
Post a Comment