9.15.2008

LeeAnn's Weekend

Over the weekend I had the chance to go with a friend down to Central Oregon for a exotic car show (Festival of Cars at the Sunriver Resort). It was a quick trip, but we had a great time. My friend Jodi got me my "summer" job working an Italian Car show in Monterey, CA (did that for 6 summers). Jodi does the graphics for the owner of this show and he was interested in having us come down and see his event and potentially take over some of the event planning (still waiting to hear on that part). It was a beautiful day to spend on a golf course with some amazing cars! Saturday morning, getting set-up.
The helicoper buzzed over-head a couple times taking ariel pictures.
The row of "Super Cars"-Porsche, McLaren, Lambos, Corvettes. The "McLaren"
This car is so cool because the driver sits in the middle and then they are two bucket seats on either side of the driver for passengers! Cool concept.
This is a four week old little baby boy who was riding in the front of his mom's Viper. He was sooo cute. Little Ferrari hat, Ferrari shoes, racing pants, and his shirt says, "My mom's Viper is FASTER then my dad's Ferrari."
Jodi's favorites . . . the Maserati's.
This is the interior of one of the Maserati's. I thought it was pretty cool.
Ferrari Enzo-this car won "Peoples Choice" at the event. It is an awesome car!
My favorites . . . the Lambos.
I thought about racing over there and jumping in! I didn't think the owner would mind?!

2 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

I can't believe the no one commented on this post. This is actually my first blog comment ever (This is Rob). Cool cars. All of the sudden my job seems so dull. But the Mustang is fun enough for me.

Eric Westover said...

Very cool. Would've loved to have gone. Last year we went to Vegas and I got to drive a Lotus around. That was pretty sweet.