9.21.2008

Jr. Missionary

Tate was so excited to get to wear his new shirt to church today! I must say it was a hit at church. Too bad the shirt doesn't have magical powers to lull the wearer to sleep
when it is nap time. He is so excited to be a missionary one day, he can't keep his eyes open.
(I just really tell a good joke:) he was laughing that hard.)


A new arrival-TEETH! That's made life fun the past week.
All ready for church. Just waiting for the dad to be ready.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Ohhhh my gosh he is sooo cute!!!!! I think Tate has single handedly convinced me that we should have a baby. I wish I could squeeze him and kiss him! When are you guys coming to visit. Please come for Thanksgiving!!! That would be perfect. Where did you get that shirt??? So cute!