Tate's getting really good at rolling over. I can't seem to catch it on video though! (maybe just camera shy:) But, he is even better at holding his head up high!
He's the cutest thing. I love the pictures of him and Sam. Totally funny. He's a giant! It was so great to see you guys. We'll have to do it again soon.
That darn arm always prevents them from getting that full rotation (I think I've been watching too much olympics).He is getting so big and looks so much like John!
4 comments:
Go Tate! Now your life is going to get so much more exciting! Have fun.
He's the cutest thing. I love the pictures of him and Sam. Totally funny. He's a giant! It was so great to see you guys. We'll have to do it again soon.
That darn arm always prevents them from getting that full rotation (I think I've been watching too much olympics).He is getting so big and looks so much like John!
He is getting so big. It seems like he's lost his newborn look. SAD!
Post a Comment