8.08.2008

Firsts

This week has been full of "firsts:"First Bumbo Seat. I didn't even know there was such a thing?! I think we may have missed the optimal use time because Tate is so squirmy these days he doesn't last long in it.
First bib! We got all these bibs when Tate was born, and I wasn't sure we were ever going to use them. But, now we do and they are so cute. I'm a big bib fan now:)
First taste of oatmeal cereal. He LOVES it! It's pretty fun to feed him too (it mostly stays in his mouth at this point).

First exosaucer. So far he likes it for short periods of time.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Seriously, Leeann, little Tate is so cute! And I love your flowers! So so pretty. That is so cool that your husband loves to garden.

Becca said...

Bumbo seats are the best! You can take them anywhere, friend's houses, vacation, picnics, you name it. You should get the little tray that can attach if you don't already have it. Once Tate starts eating finger foods he will love it. We take our Bumbo everywhere. As long as we give Isabelle some food she will stay in it for hours.