he didn't really have any pictures or toys (I didn't think it was such
a big deal). Anyways, a friend had this Baby Einstein "play mat" with all the bells and whistles. She said her baby loved it. So, I went out and spent the big bucks so Tate could "develop properly" now that he would have this fun toy. At first he loved it! He would smile while the music and lights played and kick his arms and legs. I don't know what happened, but this is the response I get these days when I lay him down the play. I'm hoping this is just a phase and he'll go back to liking it. Otherwise, that was a big waste of money! Now, we go for walks:)
1 comment:
Maybe it's too much stimulation?? Of course, after playing with Daddy, how can anything be as much fun??? :)
Post a Comment