
Tate is so funny when it comes to sleeping. For whatever reason, he will not take naps in his crib. I try and try to lay him down in it, but it never fails that he wakes up a couple minutes later and is crying and crying. But, he sleeps great just about anywhere else. I think he likes things that keep him feeling tight and bundled up. I guess I felt like he has a crib and he should sleep in that, but if he'll sleep in the "boppy" then he gets to sleep there! I guess it doesn't really matter where it is, just as long as sleeping happens:) Tate does sleep in his crib during the night. He has become a great night-time sleeper. He is usually in bed by 10pm and wakes up at 6am almost like clockwork. It doesn't seem to matter if he goes to bed earlier or later, he's up in the morning at the same time. Not having to get up in the middle of the night is so great! (The way he is wrapped makes him seem a lot longer then he really is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment