5.21.2008

New Tricks

This week we've been doing lots of "Tummy Time" trying to get Tate to practice rolling over. Well, rolling over hasn't happened yet. He gets his little legs going like he's going to do it and then he usually gets really frustrated and starts crying. So, lately when he's on his stomach he goes automatically for the hand in the mouth (doesn't even seem interested in rolling over). I wasn't too excited about him learning to suck his thumb, because I think it would be a hard habbit to break, but it is the cutest thing to see him get his thumb in his mouth!!! I can't help myself from helping him get his thumb in and not his whole fist.

It's even more cute when he smiles with it in!

When the thumb doesn't work, it's back to "old reliable."




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the picture of him smiling while thumb-sucking!

I actually remember wishing that Brynn would learn to suck her thumb because she never would take a pacifier.